Thursday, February 23, 2012

busy busy days

There is so much to do, but so little time to do it all. How many times have we felt that activities and tasks are getting ahead of us. That is how my week is winding up. Today I am going to do my youtube video to demonstrate my new Log Cabin Trim Tool. Then I am teaching a watercolor class. And I hope to get my latest log cabin quilt top on my longarm machine. Whew!

I am loving these log cabin quilts, but I have playing with the half log cabin block ideas. This one uses a tessellating setting and 1930's reproduction prints. It is a more controlled use of the fabrics than the totally scrappy look I usually use in my log cabin quilts.



I also need to figure out what is wrong with my camera so I don't end up with such an out of focus photo. I love technology when it works, but hate it when it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment