Monday, February 6, 2012

another log cabin

I am so addicted to making log cabin blocks using my new Log Cabin Trim Tool. I have a prototype and I just keep sewing and sewing. The blocks go together perfectly and SO FAST! Here is one I made with my original prototype last fall for Blue Hill Fabrics for Quilt Market.

Lest you think I am lost in a maze of log cabin blocks, I am also getting the first new Sunbonnet Sleuth mystery ready. I will post to lists when it starts.



"Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential."
Winston Churchill

That is what I am up to, is continuous effort with these log cabin blocks...the effort of sewing is not like an effort at all, it is a real pleasure, and it is what is really working for me right now. It doesn't take a lot of smarts to make the blocks, that's for sure, but it sure is fun. I think I said that!


What gives you pleasure in your quilting? Is there a special color, a block, a size, a purpose. Share, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment