Tuesday, February 14, 2012

road trip!

I am off on a road trip later today. Tonight I am speaking to the Cotton Patch Quilters in Athens, GA. This is the second time I have given a program for this guild and I am really looking forward to seeing these quilters again. It is only a 2 hour drive so it is an easy trip. I return to Athens on February 25th to teach a class from the book I authored with my sister, Janet Houts. The title of the book is Circle of Nine. In this book we present a new system to set nine blocks into a quilt that looks complicated but is really so very easy.

Here is a link to the Cotton Patch Quilter's website: www.cpquilter.org

Here is the cover of the book.... it can be purchased at your local quilt shop or from the publisher, Landauer Publishing Corp. www.landauercorp.com


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment