Sunday, February 12, 2012

it's cold outside

Today, in Marietta, GA, it is 18 degrees...brrrr! It's the perfect weather for making a quilt. So, out comes my new Log Cabin Trim Tool and I'm going to get sewing. Today it will be a half log cabin block. I think I'll make a small quilt with about 16 blocks. My Log Cabin Trim Tool makes sewing any kind of log cabin block so fast that I can make a small project in a day. Here is a quilt I designed this past week using a variation of a half log cabin block. The fabric is here and I am going to start sewing.


This is the Harmony quilt design for Benartex and it will be a free pattern on the Benartex website. It will probably take a week or two before they get the finished pattern online. You will be able to download the pattern in a pdf format and make the quilt for yourself. The fabric collection is called "Harmony". 

No comments:

Post a Comment