Friday, February 3, 2012

Fried Egg Day

Fried egg day is what my dad always called Friday. So today I had a fried egg for breakfast in honor of his memory. Daddy had lots of silly little sayings that always made the four of us little girls giggle. It's good to start the day with a giggle, or better yet a hearty laugh (it's good for your heart too).

Here is my quote for today.

A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
Anonymous


Here is my quilt, Sunny Side Up. The pattern for it is in my book, Circle of Nine, by Landauer and available at your quilt shop or Amazon. It fits both my memories of my dad and today's quote. There is a quote in the border that I really love, it reads: "if we were meant to pop out of bed we would all be toasters". If you want to do loads of piecing, the quilt is patterned in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment