Friday, March 22, 2013

Air and Space

A couple of weeks ago I posted an exhibit sign from the Time and Navigation exhibit opening next month at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. I think I mentioned that my daughter and a graphics art staffer designed the exhibit. Here is a new photo of my Heidi supervising the installation of an airplane in the exhibit. Heidi is young woman with red hair standing in the lower right corner of the photo.


To see a slide show of the installation of the many large (boats, cars, planes, spacecraft, satellite, etc) go to this link: http://airandspace.si.edu/exhibitions/gal213/timeandnavigation/scenes.cfm

When you get to the air and space website scroll down the webpage a little bit and click on the column on the right you will see the slide show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment