Thursday, January 24, 2013

linking blogs

I have been captivated by the new modern quilts. I am making a series of them using my log cabin trim tool - www.jeanannquilts.com. Yesterday the sewing expo's new blog posted a story about a quilt I made last month in the new modern genre of quiltmaking.

The name of the sewing expo blog is The Maker's Experience. The sewing expo people plan to publish postings by nationally known quilters that will include tips on how they make some of their quilts. It is just getting started so you can get in on the fun from the beginning. I have subscribed to the blog so I won't miss any of the posts. Here is the link: http://blog.sewingexpo.com/


Here is a small section of the quilt...visit the sewing expo blog to see how I am displaying the quilt in my new library/media room.


No comments:

Post a Comment