Friday, March 2, 2012

train day

Today I am taking the train from downtown DC to Fairfax, VA to visit Debby Kratovil. We haven't seen each other since she moved from Atlanta several years ago although we have continued to work together at times. Debby is busy teaching at the Sewing Expo events throughout the country. If you want to have a really good workshop where you learn quick new techniques and have a lot of fun, sign up for one of Debby's workshops when she is in your area.

My challenge is taking the train to Virginia and back. My daughter is convinced I will get lost and end up who knows where. When did she become the mother, and I the one needing direction? Let's hope I get back because the next step in Sunbonnet Sleuth is due tomorrow.


Here is another picture of a circle of nine quilt in progress from my Athens GA workshop on Circle of Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment