Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lickety-split flying geese

My sister, Janet Houts, and I have been working on some Lickety-split concepts to make quilting fun and fast! Last hear at the Houston Quilt Festival in an event called "Sampler" we presented a fast way to sew Flying Geese units. It was a great success! Here is a quilt made using the Lickety-split method. It is a Streak of Lightening quilt made with Flying Geese units. The quilt is featured in my new book, Sashings and Settings - the Basics and Beyond.  The book is currently being printed and it will be available in mid-May. The publisher is Landauer Publishing Corp: www.landauercorp.com


My website is being redesigned this weekend and it will include Lickety-split lessons. You will also be able to order the new book from my website: www.jeanannquilts.com


The fabrics in the quilt come from the Autumn Moon collection - Marcus Fabrics: www.marcusfabrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment