Tuesday, March 6, 2012

getting back together

Yesterday was my getting back together from a week of travel day. It was also a day that I spent getting a quilt design and instructions together for Marcus Fabrics. I love the new modern quilts. This one is a combination of a bargello (from my needlepoint days) and stacked bricks. Stacked bricks are usually stacked at a 45° angle making a wall that looks like it is sliding off a cliff. I decided to stack these bricks to look just like my neighbors very straight wall in front of her house (it keeps her lawn from sliding into the street). I only had to look out of the window for inspiration.


The fabric collection is called Bold Moves and the free pattern will soon be on the Marcus Fabrics free project page - www.marcusfabrics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment