Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lost and Found

Rainbow Swirls is one of my favorite quilts. Some time ago I thought I had lost it. This week I discovered its whereabouts. It was lent out as part of a quilt market display along with several other quilts made with my various trim tools for perfect blocks every time. All are coming home next week.

                                                    

Rainbow Swirls is partially shown in the upper left corner. Next to it is one of my original Pineapple quilts. The bottom row features the mini Trim The Tree tale runner using the mini Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool and the and the Citrus Table Runner. Rainbow Swirls and Citrus Table Runner are made using the original Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool. All are available on my website jeanannquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment