Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mini Madness

Bit by the Bug! I've been bit by the mini-madness bug! I have been so obsessed with making strip pieced quilts in the 3 years since I introduced my original Log Cabin Trim Tool. I realized I could make more finished projects if I simply made them smaller.

Introducing 2 little rulers. I have added 2 little log cabin rulers to my fun family of strip piecing trim tools. They are the 4" Log Cabin and the 6" Log Cabin. Trim Tools.


The Book - Little Log Quilts. I got so excited about sewing small that I made lots of quilts. After all, if you are having fun, why stop? Soon I had enough for a book! So I self published a 28 page book featuring 9 original quilts. For the modest price of $17.99. A bargain price that comes to just $2.00 a pattern for the quilts in the book. Here is a sneak peek of the quilts a featured on the front and back cover of the book. Individual patterns are also available.


Order Online. 4" and 6" rulers, the book and individual Cut Loose Patterns are all available on my website. www.jeanannquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment