Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Its a winner! Circle of Nine

Here's how it happened......
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Alissa wrote:
Hello! I love your circle of nine quilt book/design and I am finally creating one of my own!  :) Please may I have your permission to enter it in a local county fair competition? I will gladly give reference to the two of you and your "Circle of Nine" in my submission. Thank you for your consideration! Alissa Mills

My reply: Of course you may enter your Circle of Nine quilt in a local county fair competition. And thank you for thinking to ask for permission and for giving reference to Circle of Nine in the submission. I would love to see a photo of your quilt....perhaps on display at the fair? JA
Today: Good morning! My quilt got a blue ribbon at the Clay County Fair :) and a friend of mine loves it and has a perfect place for it so I gave it to her :) Here is a picture of the quilt. It's mostly pieced but the center square is appliqués. I loved doing the circle of nine concept! Many blessings to you. Alissa

Today's reply: Alissa, your quilt is just beautiful! I am thrilled that you won a blue ribbon for it. It may be our setting but you chose the blocks and made the quilt with expertise to win that ribbon! I have put it on my blog for everyone to see. JA


There are 3 editions in the Circle of Nine book series co-authored by myself and my sister, Janet Houts. They are available for the special sale price of $17.50 each on my website jeanannquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment