Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Circle of Nine - taking flight

My first book, Circle of Nine, that I wrote with my sister is almost sold out....of the second printing! UPS just delivered the last carton of 24 copies and we are not sure if the publisher is going to do a third printing. If you are interested in this book, best order it now from my website: www.jeanannquilts.com

Here is one of the projects featured in the book. It is called Taking Flight. It is a very easy quilt to make and full instructions are in the book. After you finish making Taking Flight there are 23 additional circle of nine quilt projects to keep you busy sewing for weeks to come. The book is only $24.95 and when you compare the cost of any quilt book to the cost of a pattern (patterns usually cost about $10), then a book with 24 patterns is a real bargain.


I like this quilt because of the cheerful fabrics and "Palm Beach" colors. I grew up in Palm Beach so  fabrics with surf and sand colors capture my attention and just beg to become a quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment