Monday, April 5, 2021

Neat and Tidy? NOT

I would like to share my quilt studio area with you. It is not very neat but it is very creative for my personal style of working and quilting. In fact, messy might be the best description. It seems messy is a life-long condition and obviously incurable.

Sewing Station

Ironing Station

Cutting Station

Last week I found my second grade report card. Look on the left side and you will see the teacher was supposed to check for "good citizenship attitudes". At the bottom of the list is "Keeps desk and work in order". This area is not checked. Many years have passed since second grade, and I have not yet mastered keeping my "work in order".My studio is creative and productive. It may be too late for keeps work in order, but not for creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment