Thursday, April 16, 2020

A budding quilter

Allright....I admit it! I am a great-grandmother. I have 2 great-grandchildren - Emeline age 3 and Adelaide age 1. Both are sheltering at home with mama. Elizabeth, and dada, Robert. Emeline is a little social butterfly and really misses her preschool at St Timothy Episcopal church. Elizabeth is very creative and keeps Emeline busy with projects.

The undersea project resulted in this postcard that Emeline mailed to me as she is also interested in the mail, how it is sent and how it is received.


It is a jellyfish. but of course you could tell that just by looking at it. The body with ribbon tentacles are glued in place and I see it as her first quilt project. It is a small step from putting this together on paper to making an appliqué quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment