Monday, August 17, 2020

Stack 'em Up

Except for hanging a few pictures I have settled in after moving. I have been busy folding and stacking all my quilts that aren't on my bed or hanging on walls. The quilts are in my new office space (originally the formal dining room). My dining area is at one end of the very large living room. Quilting is definitely more important than eating. 


On the left, is a section of my large bookcase that has my quilting books, antique toy sewing machines, fabrics and other quilting related materials. The hoosier holds my precuts, and my printer. A stack of quilts tops it off. On the right is a metal rack taken from the walk-in closet of my former apartment and repurposed to hold stacks of small quilts and my McCoy tea set. A very small framed photo of me as a four year old living in Michigan shares the same shelf. My computer desk is in the dining room along with a table I plan to use for You-Tube demos of my Creative Grids rulers sometime this fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment