Friday, May 8, 2020

Quilt Stack 3

This stack has smallish projects. Table runners, smaller wall quilts, etc are stacked on a shelving unit that also acts as a "hang-up" for my Creative Grids rulers. I hang my tote bags from the top of the unit. the unit itself hold bins of fabrics, boxes of thread and other bits of sewing stuff.


The bags are made using my mini log cabin and mini pineapple rulers. Using the rulers promises perfect blocks and quick sewing. I use the same method for all my totes,, no zippers and a quick method for sewing gussets at the bag bottom and adding bag handles (no turning inside out). Patterns available on my new website: jeanannquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Jean Ann, It's Judy Holt. I'm writing my memoir and remembering you from WPB so many years ago. It would be lovely to reconnect. Judy

    ReplyDelete