Thursday, May 28, 2020

Little Log Cabin Quilts

I really love making little quilts. They can look just like big quilts but they are made with mini blocks. These blocks can be 4" or 6". A couple of years ago I self-published a book named Little Log Quilts. Here are a couple of my favorite quilts and the cover of the book.

My friend Debby Kratovil (Quilter by Design) quilterbydesign.com is featuring little log cabin quilts on her website this week. She has made dozens and many of them have been made using my Log Cabin Trim Tools. Debby has patterns for the quilts she is featuring. All of her patterns can be found on her website and in her Etsy shop. 

I am offering a special for the month of June on my website jeanannquilts.com. If you purchase BOTH of my rulers to make little log Cabin quilts - the 6" Log Cabin Trim Tool and the 4" Log Cabin Trim tools, the Little Log Quilts book is my gift to you at no cost. Caution: When filling out the order form place the order for ONLY the 2 rulers. Do not order the book as you will be charged for the book if you put it on your order form. I will automatically include the book when you order the rulers. This offer is only for the month of June 2020.

You can also order both rulers from my Etsy shop (you can get there from my webpage) , and the same book special applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment