Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All the way to Australia

Life is great when you have good friends. My good friend, Michelle Corliss, sold my house before I even put it on the market. Michelle is a realtor and helping me get the house ready to sell when she invited a couple over to see the house before it was listed. In three days it was sold! What a blessing.

Now, how to to say thank you to Michelle? Easy! Michelle was about to travel to Australia to meet new  twin granddaughters. I had almost matching log cabin quilts. Both quilts were squeezed into Michelle's suitcase and flew off to greet the twins "down under".

Here are the twins enjoying some play time (or is it nap time) on one of the quilts. The individual blocks are 8" so you can see how tiny the twins are.


Here is the Lickety Split Log Cabin quilt, made with my original Log Cabin Trim Tool. The pattern and tool are available on my website www.jeanannquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment