Last week I spoiled everyone by posting the new clue on Friday night. This week, I went out to dinner on Friday night so you are getting the 4th clue in our mystery on Saturday morning as promised. Easy sewing again this week. It's spring, I know you want to divide your time between your garden and your sewing machine so I am trying to ease off on time so you can do both without a conflict of conscience.
1. Cut (4) light yellow 3-1/2" x wof strips. Recut into (40) 3-1/2" squares.
2. Cut (2) zig-zag stripe 6-1/2" wof strips. Recut into (10) 6-1/2" squares.
3. Draw a diagonal line from corner-to-corner on the wrong side of the (40) 3-1/2" squares.
4. Position a 3-1/2" square in opposite corners of the 6-1/2" square. Sew on the drawn line. Cut away 1/4" from the seam line. Fold out resulting triangle and press.
5. Repeat Step 4 in the two remaining corners of the 6-1/2" square to complete the unit. Make 10 units.