Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cover Girl

When I was in high school one of my best friends was very, very pretty. Our senior year she was featured on the front cover of Seventeen magazine. We were all in awe! Secretly I dreamed of being a cover girl too, but knew it would never happen.

But wait! All dreams can come true. While my face has never graced the cover of a magazine, my quilts certainly have, appearing on the covers of Fons and Porter, Quilter's World and The Quilter magazines. The latest is the upcoming cover of The Quilter www.thequiltermag.com


Naturally I made the quilt using my new Log Cabin Trim Tool, available on my website www.jeanannquilts.com – I am totally addicted to making log cabin quilts now that I have taken all of the math and tedious cutting out of making this block.

The quilt is made using fabrics designed by Ro Gregg for Fabri-Quilt www.fabri-quilt.com


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty log cabin quilt on the cover - congratulations! Will we be seeing a new installment of Sunbonnet Sleuth this weekend?

    ReplyDelete