Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's like giving birth!

It is here at last! The Log Cabin Trim Tool I designed has arrived at my little quilt office and is ready to ship. If you like making log cabin quilt blocks you will love this tool! It is on my website along with a link to a youtube video showing how to use the tool. It is manufactured by Creative Grids, the premier ruler maker for the quilting industry. I am so excited. Here is an image of the tool. And a link to my website so you can watch the video. I am not sure how I thought of the tool, but I am so glad I did. I have made 9 log cabin quilts since the first of January, it makes sewing the blocks such a breeze.

Here's where to go to see the video and order the tool..... www.jeanannquilts.com



1 comment:

  1. Nice video!! I am already dreaming of a Log Cabin Quilt - I've been quilting for 17 years and never made one so I guess it's about time :) Thanks for making it easier!

    ReplyDelete