Thursday, July 23, 2020

Nostalgia

This week is about fabric collections and Nostalgia. Several years ago I designed two fabric collections for a now defunct fabric company. I made two quilts from the first collection that I called Charleston. The second collection called New Orleans was barely out on shelves when the fabric company folded. Here re two quilts I made from the Charleston collection.
                            Log Cabin - Barn Raising version                              Album Quilt

And...3 more that I designed and cerated as virtual quilts...traditional quilts for a traditional fabric collection. It was fun, but a lot of work and research. I love equally vintage fabric collections and the new modern fabrics. Most of my quilts fall into one of these two categories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment