Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Big Reveal! My new Trim Tools with Creative Grids

Quilters have been asking me for a tool to sew and trim perfect Square on Square block. It took me two years to work out how to do this new trim tool because it uses triangles instead of strips. Then one night, I woke up in the middle of the night, and wella! the solution just popped right into my head. Creative Grids was so excited about the new ruler they decided to introduce it in two sizes: 6" and 8". The rulers and patterns can be ordered from my website or ask for them at your local quilt shop. www.jeanannquilts.com
To see a youtube demonstration of the rulers follow this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wmyDghC_HU&feature=youtu.be

I have six patterns to go with the rulers, 3 patterns in each size. Here are the quilts with 6" blocks. La Petite Fleur, Team Colors and Little Widgits

Here are the quilts with 8" Square on Square blocks. The quilts are Penny Candy, Pinwheels on Parade and Sew Many Snails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment