Thursday, December 18, 2014

Moving Day

Well, I have done it. I have moved to Washington DC. I am living very near my youngest daughter, her husband and her daughter. Cymia is 7 and her school is just up the block. If you want to know what it is like to move an office and sewing space…this is it!
In the boxes, are fabric, Creative Grids© Trim Tools, Cut Loose Patterns, office supplies, irons, scissors, rulers, cutting mat, and you name it. Everything needed to make quilts, design rulers, and create patterns. When I get it all sorted out I will post another photo of what my work space really looks like. I hope it will be before Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Soon you will be settled and able to enjoy and create.For now I hope you get to relax and enjoy the holidays.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete