Monday, December 8, 2014

Finished...Almost

Teaching a 3 hour workshop sometimes feels like a "hit and run" event. It is impossible for any quilter to finish a project in such a short time. I always say "please send a photo of your project when it is finished, I would love to see it." Doesn't often happen, but last week at the Sewing Expo www.sewingexpo.com Chicago Terri Geeding brought a happy surprise to class when she showed a quilt top she made in a workshop last spring.

oops! what was I thinking…The Jelly Beans quilt was in our Log Cabin Quilts book, also by my sister and I. It was made using the Log Cabin Trim Tool Two. It is named that because the ruler makes 2 sizes of blocks, both 6" and 12". I used both of the blocks sizes in this quilt.
Here is Terri with her project. Good job Terri!

No comments:

Post a Comment