Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sewing Expo Workshops


Announcement! I have been contracted to teach at the Georgia Quilt Show this October 18, 19 and 20. Workshop enrollments opened this week. I am offering five workshops, four with strip piecing techniques and one free motion quilting. Sign up for classes at the Sewing Expo website. www.sewingexpo.com/Home.aspx The listing for the Georgia Quilt Show is at the bottom of the double column list of shows.  

Here are the my workshop quilts. Lickety-split Log Cabin, Pretty Boxes, Trash To Treasure Pineapple and Jiggling Jelly Rolls. Something new for the Sewing Expo, you can now bring your own fabric (BYOF) or you can buy a fabric kit from the teacher, your choice.


I am really excited about joining the Sewing Expo roster of teachers. They run a really professional event with a judged exhibit with cash prizes a large vendor area and lots of workshops. There are Sewing Expo events coming to a city near you! Try Birmingham Al Sept 20, Chantilly VA Oct 4, Kansas City Oct 11, Minneapolis Nov 8, Tinley Park IL Nov 15, all in 2012. In 2013, back to Atlanta, then to Lakeland FL, Cleveland, Schaumburg, IL, and Worcester MA.

If you live near any of these areas, you don't want to miss the event.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know how glad I am you mentioned the Charles Todd mystery books last week. I looked them up and have enjoyed them immensely. I'm on the third one right now. Nice to find a new author I like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete