1. Cut fifteen 5-1/2" x 10-1/2" rectangles of the purple fabric. Cut thirty 5-1/2" squares of the light blue or aqua background fabric.
2. Position one of the light 5-1/2" squares at one end of the purple rectangle with right sides together. Sew from corner to corner. Trim away excess fabric 1/4" from stitching line. Fold out triangle and press seam line.
3. Repeat step 2 in the opposite corner of the rectangle to make a flying geese unit. Make a total of 15 units.
4. Using the units made in Week 3, join the fishy fins and the fish head together to complete the block.
5. Using a quarter for a template cut 15 round black eyes from felt or fabric, or use a quarter size button to add an eye to each of the blocks.
This completes week 4.