Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Making Progress

You would think in these stay-at-home days I would complete more than eight blocks in 10 days. Alas, I have had a lot of distractions.

After sewing 1 sample block I am ready to stitch in sets. I usually sew a set of 4 or 6 or 8 blocks in color family groups. I find this to be time saving and it keeps sets of identical blocks in order.


The 4 log cabin block with the dark sides were completed first, as my sample block is in this group. The 4 blocks with the bright sides were completed yesterday. The quilt I am making has 20 blocks so I have 12 blocks to go. My next group will have 6 identical blocks. The group after that will have 5 and there is one stand alone block for the center of my star so it will be a "one of". Let's hope I have more progress this week so I can complete the all the blocks next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment