Thursday, July 5, 2018

Calling quilters

As you all know, I design rulers or Creative Grids and design and sew companion quilts for Their pattern company, Cut Loose Press. The have new policy and I need pattern testers.

Here are some of my typical patterns, all made with one of my Creative Grids rulers...Log Cabin, Pineapple, Hexagon, and Square on Square rulers, full size and mini will be used. All my projects are strip pieced.



I will provide the pattern to be tested, the ruler if you don't already have it, and the fabric. Testers then make the quilt top, table runner, or the tote bag.

As you sew the project you will be asked to make detailed notes on the instructions I send,  if there are any corrections to be made. 

For a small project I will need a turn around time of about a week after you receive the materials for a table runner or tote bag, or pillow, or about two weeks for a quilt top (Typical size: 60" X 72"). You do not have to quilt the project (except for tote bags). If you want to quilt the project you may do so, as the project is then yours to keep.

You keep the Creative Grids ruler, quilt top or smaller project to keep or give as a gift. 

You will scan and send the instructions (with your notes, if any) PLUS a photo of the sewn item to me..

Anyone interested? If so, then visit my website: jeanannquilts.com to see the typical projects I do, and then email me: jeanannquilts@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment