Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jigsaw mystery

I love working jigsaw puzzles. Lately I have been working online puzzles on my computer. There is a great website, www.jigsawplanet.com. I recently discovered how I could find quilts as a specific category. What fun! Here is how you do it. Go to the website, in the menu at the top of the page select the drop down menu Explore - then select Popular Tags - Then type "quilts" into the box labeled Jump To.

This will take you directly to pages and pages of quilts to work as jigsaw puzzles. I was skimming through the pages and was surprised...shocked...delighted...mystified?...to find my own quilt titled Roundabout. I did not put it there and I don't know who did, but I am working the puzzle now. It is on page 4 of the quilt puzzles. Here is the quilt image and the direct link to work the jigsaw puzzle:
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=34b1e8db0f3e&pieces=289


Roundabout by Jean Ann Wright

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! That could get quite addictive! How fun to stumble across your own quilt on there. How long did it take you to put it back together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me about 3 hours to put the jigsaw puzzle of Roundabout together. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete