Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm back!

Where have I been? I have been recovering from pneumonia, at home, but still not feeling too good and sleeping a lot. But at least I am better and getting better every day.

This afteroon I am off to Rome (that's in Georgia, not Italy) for my granddaughter's graduation from high school. I am really looking forward to it.

I'll be back tomorrow and ready to start a new mystery quilt. I planned to do one every other month, and May is the month to start. This will be another easy one. I am really into easy quilting these days!

I haven't sewn anything for the last two weeks – before that I was really into Pineapple quilts. I designed a new Pineapple ruler that works on the same premise as the Log Cabin Trim Tools. The Pineapple ruler and patters are available on my website www.jeanannquilts.com along with four patterns. Here is the ruler and one of the patterns.


Here is an ad for the Pineapple Trim Tool plus a corner peek of 3 of the patterns. 


Here is my newest pattern: Pineapple Salsa. A little fuzzy as I am not a particularly good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment